Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Warning
Statement as of 7:36 AM CDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 10:30 AM EDT on August 30, 2015
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a
* Flash Flood Warning for...
Boone County in north central Arkansas...
* until 930 am CDT
* at 734 am CDT... Doppler radar indicated nearly stationary
thunderstorms producing heavy rain across the warned area.
Rainfall amounts of up to four inches of rain occured this
morning... with another one to two inches of rain likely.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Harrison... Diamond City... Bergman... Lead Hill... Omaha...
Winington... self... Myrtle... Willis... Capps... Bellefonte... Crumpler
Subdivision... zinc... South Lead Hill... Batavia... Bear Creek
Springs... New Hope in Boone County... Ridgeway... Burlington and
Hopewell in Boone County.
Turn around... dont drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Lat... Lon 3649 9289 3626 9289 3618 9307 3626 9323
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement , Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement , Areal Flood Watch
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Dense Smoke Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning