Current Watches and Warnings
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 8:30 PM CDT on October 20, 2014
... Two NOAA Weather Radio stations are currently off the air...
NOAA Weather Radio station wxl-66... broadcasting at 162.425 mhz at
Mountain View... remains off the air.
NOAA Weather Radio station wxn-92... broadcasting at 162.525 mhz at
Harrison... is off the air as well.
This is affecting NOAA Weather Radio broadcasts for Baxter... Boone...
Carroll... Cleburne... Fulton... Independence... Izard... Marion... Newton
... Searcy... sharp... and Van Buren counties.
Both of these transmitters have sustained damage from recent
thunderstorms... restricting the transmission of NOAA Weather Radio
broadcasts. Repairs will have to be made to the antenna and
cabling... but at this time it is unknown when the repairs will be
complete. Broadcasts may be audible during the outage... though
severely degraded due to damage at the site.
We will advise when service has been restored. Thank you for your
patience during this outage. We hope to have our regularly
scheduled broadcast restored as soon as possible.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Warning
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report