Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:47 AM CDT on May 03, 2015
Expires 1:47 AM EDT on May 04, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Thatcher l&d.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:00 am Sunday the stage was 84.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 83.3 feet
by Tuesday morning.
* Impacts at 83.0 feet... access to oil and gas rigs and to Timber
is flooded. Calhoun County Road 131 is completely under water
leading to old lock 8 river access.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Thatcher l 79 84.7 sun 06 am 84.1 83.3 82.3 81.0 79.7
Lat... Lon 3311 9223 3323 9236 3329 9261 3338 9247
3333 9226 3322 9212
- Alabama - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Fire Weather Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report