Current Watches and Warnings
Arizona, Northwest Plateau
Statement as of 2:34 PM PDT on September 03, 2015
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on September 05, 2015
... Wind Advisory in effect from 9 am PDT /9 am MST/ to 8 PM PDT
/8 PM MST/ Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Las Vegas has issued a Wind
Advisory for northeast Clark County and the northwest plateau in
Mohave county|... which is in effect from 9 am PDT /9 am MST/ to 8
PM PDT /8 PM MST/ Saturday.
* Winds: southwest winds of 20 to 30 mph with gusts of 40 to 50 mph.
* Timing: wind will strengthen during the morning hours... with the
strongest winds expected during the afternoon and early evening.
* Locations: northeast Clark County and northern Mohave
County... including Mesquite... Moapa... Overton and Colorado City.
* Impacts: winds this strong can make driving difficult...
especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
A Wind Advisory means that Crosswinds are expected to be strong
enough to make driving difficult... especially for high profile
vehicles. In addition... strong winds over desert areas could
result in briefly lowered visibilities to well under a mile at
times in blowing dust or blowing sand. Use extra caution.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Delaware - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Warning, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Maryland - Record Report
- Michigan - Areal Flood Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Blowing Dust Advisory , Blowing Dust Advisory, Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Utah - Wind Advisory, High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement