Current Watches and Warnings
Arizona, Greater Phoenix Area
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 3:43 PM MDT on May 03, 2016
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on May 05, 2016
... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Thursday afternoon
through Thursday evening for southwest and south central
Arizona... due to strong winds... low relative humidity... and high
* affected area in Arizona... the deserts and mountains of
southwest and south central Arizona... and southern Gila
County/Tonto National Forest foothills.
* Winds... south 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Timing... Thursday afternoon and evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 8 percent.
* Impacts... Bio-fuels in the deserts and mountains are becoming
drier... resulting in high fire danger. These conditions...
combined with low relative humidity and strong winds... will
lead to widespread hazardous fire weather conditions in
southwest and south central Arizona.
Please advise the appropriate officials and fire crews in the
field of this Fire Weather Watch.
- Alabama - Public Information Statement
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Virginia - Flood Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement