Current Watches and Warnings
Arizona, Western Pima County Including Ajo/Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 2:58 AM MDT on May 05, 2016
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on May 05, 2016
... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon today to 8 PM MST
this evening for strong and gusty winds... low relative humidity
and a very high fire danger for fire weather zone 150 including
western Pima... Tohono Oodham Nation and south central Pinal counties...
* affected area... fire weather zone 150.
* Timing... noon through 8 PM MST today.
* Winds... south to southwest 20-ft winds of 20 to 25 mph with
gusts to 40 mph.
* Relative humidity... daytime minimum relative humidity values
will lower to between 5 and 14 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop or are ongoing will have the
potential to spread rapidly.
* For a detailed view of the hazard area... visit weather.Gov/Tucson
and click on the detailed hazards tab.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or are expected to develop. A
combination of strong winds... low relative humidity... and dry
vegetation will create the potential for rapid and erratic fire
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the
field of the red flag warning for portions of Southeast Arizona.
Visit US on facebook... twitter... youtube... and at weather.Gov/Tucson
- Alabama - Wind Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Coastal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Georgia - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement
- Massachusetts - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Wind Advisory
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Coastal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Coastal Flood Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement , Special Statement
- Washington - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory