Current Watches and Warnings
Arizona, South Central Pinal County including Eloy/Picacho Peak State Park
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:19 PM MDT on May 04, 2016
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on May 05, 2016
... Red flag warning in effect from noon to 8 PM MST Thursday for
strong and gusty winds... low relative humidity and a high fire
danger for fire weather zone 150 including western Pima... Tohono
Oodham Nation and south central Pinal counties...
The National Weather Service in Tucson has issued a red flag
warning... which is in effect from noon to 8 PM MST Thursday. The
Fire Weather Watch is no longer in effect.
* Affected area... fire weather zone 150.
* Timing... 12 PM through 8 PM Thursday.
* Winds... southwest 20-ft winds of 15 to 25 mph with gusts
between 35 and 40 mph.
* Relative humidity... daytime minimum relative humidity values
will lower to between 5 and 14 percent Thursday.
* Impacts... any fires that develop or are ongoing will have the
potential to spread rapidly.
* For a detailed view of the hazard area... visit
weather.Gov/Tucson and click on the detailed hazards tab.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions are
either occurring now... or are expected to develop. A combination
of strong winds... low relative humidity... and dry vegetation will
create the potential for rapid and erratic fire growth.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the field
of the red flag warning for portions of Southeast Arizona.
- Alabama - Wind Advisory
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Special Weather Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Coastal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Georgia - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Wind Advisory
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory