Current Watches and Warnings
Arizona, Galiuro and Pinaleno Mountains including Mount Graham
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 4:34 PM MDT on September 18, 2014
Expires 7:30 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
The National Weather Service in Tucson has issued a
* hydrologic advisory for Rapid River rises in...
west central Cochise County in Southeast Arizona...
this includes the cities of Saint David... Benson...
* until 430 am MST Friday
* at 427 PM MST... runoff from heavy rains which occurred in
Cochise County Wednesday and Wednesday night will continue
to migrate downstream in the San Pedro river through
* The San Pedro river in west central Cochise County is
expected to remain below bankfull but elevated flows are
Stay out of the San Pedro river channel as rapid rises
are expected to occur.
Lat... Lon 3204 11023 3178 11013 3174 11026 3203 11037
Statement as of 5:40 PM MDT on September 18, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Douglas AZ...
A record rainfall of 1.63 inches was set at Douglas AZ today. This
breaks the old record of 1.52 inches set in 1985.
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- Nevada - Special Statement
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report