Current Watches and Warnings
California, Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore
Areal Flood Warning
Statement as of 8:15 AM PST on February 21, 2017
Expires 11:15 AM EST on February 22, 2017
... A Flood Warning for urban areas and small streams remains in
effect until 815 am PST Wednesday for central Sonoma County...
At 814 am PST, reporting gauges indicate mark West Creek continues
to rise in response to rain shower activity and runoff from days of
rainfall. Mark West Creek is at or above moderate flood stage as
of the last observation.
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
A Flood Warning means that flooding is imminent or occurring. All
interested parties should take necessary precautions immediately.
Lat... Lon 3853 12288 3854 12287 3849 12284 3840 12281
3839 12284 3843 12288 3849 12290
Small Craft Advisory
Statement as of 2:34 AM PST on February 21, 2017
Expires 12:00 PM EST on February 21, 2017
... Small Craft Advisory now in effect until 9 am PST this
* winds and waves: see the coastal waters forecast (cwfmtr) or our
marine Page at http://weather.Gov/sanfrancisco/marine.Php for
A Small Craft Advisory means that wind speeds of 21 to 33 knots
are expected to produce hazardous wave conditions to small craft.
Inexperienced mariners... especially those operating smaller
vessels should avoid navigating in these conditions.
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- Delaware - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Pennsylvania - Public Information Statement
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- Washington - Areal Flood Watch , Flood Watch, Areal Flood Watch