Current Watches and Warnings
Connecticut, Southern Fairfield
Statement as of 3:42 AM EDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 6:00 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
... Enhanced risk of fire spread today...
The combination of low relative humidity levels and increasing
northerly flow today will result in conditions favorable for the
rapid spread of brush fires.
Relative humidities will be lowest this afternoon... dropping into
the 20s across the area. Winds will be light this morning...
increasing this afternoon to 10 to 15 mph with 20 to 25 mph gusts.
The risk will diminish by this evening as relative humidities
increase and the winds begin to diminish.
If you spot a fire or smoke plume... please report it to the
Statement as of 2:23 AM EDT on April 19, 2014
... Record low temperature set at LaGuardia NY...
a record low temperature of 35 degrees was set at LaGuardia NY yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 36 set in 2003.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida - Tornado Watch , Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Special Weather Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Watch
- New Jersey - Special Statement , Record Report
- New York - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Record Report