Current Watches and Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 1:21 AM CDT on October 23, 2016
Expires 6:00 PM EDT on October 23, 2016
... Red flag warning in effect...
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a red flag
warning... which is in effect from noon CDT to 5 PM CDT this
* Affected area... eastern Florida Panhandle counties north of the
* Wind... around 10 mph.
* Humidity... 20 to 25 percent.
* Erc values... around 38.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... .or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report
- Connecticut - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Flood Statement , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maine - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Hampshire - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New York - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory
- Rhode Island - Wind Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Vermont - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- - Small Craft Advisory