Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 5:14 AM EDT on April 21, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on April 23, 2014
456 am EDT Mon Apr 21 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Suwannee River at Ellaville (us 90).
* From late Tuesday night until further notice... or until the warning
* At 5:00 am Monday the stage was 52.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 54.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Wednesday morning and continue
to rise to near 54.9 feet by Friday evening. Additional rises are
* Impact... at 54.0 feet... minor flooding begins.
Lat... Lon 3044 8315 3038 8323 3026 8328 3026 8321 3036 8316 3041 8312
... Flood Warning extended until Wednesday evening... the Flood Warning
the Suwannee River at White Springs.
* Until Wednesday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 4:00 am Monday the stage was 78.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 77.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 78.9 feet by this
afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage Wednesday early
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Suwannee - upper
white Sprin 77 78.6 Mon 04 am 78.8 78.5 77.4 75.2 72.6
Lat... Lon 3036 8290 3031 8277 3032 8268 3035 8269 3034 8275 3039 8288
Statement as of 8:30 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
... Record low maximum temperature tied at Jacksonville today...
A record low maximum temperature of 62 degrees was tied at
Jacksonville today. This ties the old record of 62 set in 2013.
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Colorado - Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Delaware - Frost Advisory
- District of Columbia - Frost Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Warning
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Utah - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement