Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:27 PM EDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on August 31, 2015
... Flood Watch in effect through Monday evening...
The National Weather Service in Jacksonville has issued a
* Flood Watch for portions of Florida and southeast Georgia...
including the following in Florida... Alachua... Baker... ...
Bradford... Clay... coastal Duval... coastal Nassau... Flagler...
inland Duval... inland Nassau... Marion... Putnam... St. Johns and
Union. In southeast Georgia... Brantley... Charlton... coastal
Camden... coastal Glynn... inland Camden... inland Glynn... Pierce
* Through Monday evening
* deep tropical moisture over the region combined with additional
tropical moisture streaming in from the Florida Straits will
produce additional rainfall amounts of 2 to 3 inches with
locally higher amounts of 3 to 5 inches possible. The grounds
are saturated from recent rains and any additional heavy
rainfall amounts will run off and cause flooding.
* Heavy rain may create significant flooding of streets... urban
areas... and low lying flood prone areas.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement , Areal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Coastal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Areal Flood Advisory
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Utah - Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement