Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 2:26 PM EDT on May 04, 2016
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on May 05, 2016
... Wind Advisory in effect from 8 am to 11 PM EDT Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Peachtree City has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 8 am to 11 PM EDT Thursday.
* Locations... north and central Georgia.
* Winds... sustained northwest winds of 20 to 25 mph with gusts up
to 35 mph.
* Timing... 8 am to 11 PM Thursday.
* Impacts... gusty winds may down tree branches and a few trees.
Motorists in high profile vehicles should use caution when
traveling. Unsecured outdoor objects may be blown around.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution. Please secure loose outdoor
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 2:21 AM EDT on May 05, 2016
... Brief NOAA Weather Radio outages possible through early
A phone line Carrier has provided notification that they will be
performing maintenance on their transport lines through early
Thursday morning. NOAA Weather Radio transmitters may experience
brief communications outages. Maintenance is expected to be
completed by mid morning today.
- Alabama - Wind Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory
- Connecticut - Coastal Flood Advisory
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Georgia - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Special Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Wind Advisory
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Ohio - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Statement
- Washington - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory