Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:43 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 11:25 PM EDT on April 22, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for the Kinchafoonee creek near
11 E of Dawson at Pinewood Rd in Lee County.
* Until Tuesday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 PM Saturday the stage was 13.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 15.4 feet by
Monday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Tuesday
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... private dwelling on the right bank near the
bridge will begin to flood. Several homes along the lower
Kinchafoonee Road area will experience significant flooding.
Lat... Lon 3184 8434 3174 8426 3162 8420 3162 8415 3180 8419 3192 8434
Statement as of 2:34 AM EDT on April 19, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Apalachicola...
a record rainfall of 1.69 inches was set at Apalachicola on
Friday... April 18. This breaks the old record of 1.62 set in 1943.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning