Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 5:03 AM EDT on April 21, 2014
Expires 5:03 AM EDT on April 22, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Altamaha river at Baxley.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 4:45 am Monday the stage was 78.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 74.5 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 78.4 feet by
after midnight tomorrow then begin falling.
* Impact... at 78.0 feet... water begins to affect homes in the Carter
bight and Davis Landing area.
* Impact... at 74.5 feet... minor flooding of Timber and agricultural
land can be expected.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Baxley 74 78.0 Mon 05 am 78.2 78.4 78.4 78.2 78.2
Lat... Lon 3194 8243 3188 8222 3176 8199 3183 8195 3193 8213 3200 8243
Statement as of 8:30 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
... Record low maximum temperature tied at Jacksonville today...
A record low maximum temperature of 62 degrees was tied at
Jacksonville today. This ties the old record of 62 set in 2013.
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Colorado - Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Delaware - Frost Advisory
- District of Columbia - Frost Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Warning
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Utah - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement