Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:35 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 9:35 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Satilla river at Waycross.
* From late Sunday night until further notice... or until the warning
* At 8:45 PM Saturday the stage was 15.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Monday morning and continue to
rise to near 17.2 feet by Wednesday evening.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... flooding of agriculture and Timber lands
begins at 16 feet.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Waycross 16 15.4 Sat 09 PM 15.6 16.1 16.6 17.1 17.1
Lat... Lon 3128 8241 3121 8233 3120 8228 3124 8229 3127 8234 3132 8237
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Mexico - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning