Current Watches and Warnings
Georgia, Coastal Glynn
Statement as of 10:37 AM EDT on June 26, 2016
Expires 11:30 AM EDT on June 26, 2016
... Significant weather advisory for Glynn County until 1130 am EDT...
At 1036 am EDT... Doppler radar was tracking a strong thunderstorm
over Ridgeville... or near Darien... moving south at 20 mph.
Excessive cloud-to-ground lightning and gusty winds of 45 to 55 mph
can be expected along with possible minor damage.
Locations impacted include...
Brunswick... St. Simons Island... Dock Junction... Jekyll Island...
Everett... Thalmann... Sea Island...
Country Club Estates and Boys Estate.
torrential rainfall is also occurring with this storm... and may lead
to localized flooding. Do not drive your vehicle through flooded
Frequent cloud to ground lightning is occurring with this storm.
Lightning can strike 10 miles away from a thunderstorm. Seek a safe
shelter inside a building or vehicle.
Lat... Lon 3120 8126 3119 8132 3112 8134 3111 8138
3106 8140 3123 8176 3133 8173 3145 8163
3138 8155 3133 8147 3133 8144 3131 8144
3128 8139 3130 8137 3130 8134 3131 8134
3128 8132 3128 8125
time... Mot... loc 1436z 016deg 19kt 3142 8145
Statement as of 6:10 PM EDT on June 25, 2016
... Record high temperature set at Jacksonville...
A record high temperature of 99 degrees was set at Jacksonville
today. This ties the old record of 99 set in 1952.
- Alabama - Heat Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Indiana - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Michigan - Wind Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Special Statement , Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Heat Advisory
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Air Quality Alert
- Ohio - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Air Quality Alert
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Virginia - Coastal Flood Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement