Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Waianae Coast
High Surf Advisory
Statement as of 3:35 PM HST on August 29, 2014
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on August 31, 2014
... High surf advisory now in effect until 6 am HST Sunday...
The high surf advisory is now in effect until 6 am HST Sunday.
* Surf... 6 to 10 feet on south facing shores through the remainder
of this afternoon... and 6 to 9 feet Saturday.
* Timing... tonight through Saturday night.
* Impacts... moderate... expect strong breaking waves... shore
break... and strong longshore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Always heed lifeguard advice and know your limits. When in
doubt... do not go out.
- Alaska - Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Lake Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Public Information Statement
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch
- Wisconsin - Record Report