Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Molokai Windward
High Surf Advisory
Statement as of 3:41 PM HST on September 30, 2014
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on October 02, 2014
... High surf advisory in effect until 6 am HST Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Honolulu has issued a high surf
advisory... which is in effect until 6 am HST Thursday.
* Surf... 6 to 8 feet along south facing shores.
* Timing... building to the advisory level tonight and continuing
through Wednesday night.
* Impacts... moderate... expect strong breaking waves... shore
break... and strong longshore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Beachgoers... swimmers... and surfers should heed all advice given
by ocean safety officials and exercise caution.
Statement as of 4:45 PM HST on September 30, 2014
... Record high temperature tied at Hilo hi...
... Record high temperature tied at Lihue hi...
A record high temperature of 88 degrees was tied at Hilo hi today.
This ties the old record of 88 set in 1976.
A record high temperature of 88 degrees was tied at Lihue hi today.
This ties the old record of 88 set in 1981.
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Watch , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Dense Fog Advisory
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report