Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Molokai Leeward
High Surf Advisory
Statement as of 10:47 PM HST on October 19, 2014
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on October 20, 2014
... High surf advisory remains in effect until 6 am HST Monday...
A high surf advisory remains in effect until 6 am HST Monday.
* Surf... 10 to 15 feet along north facing shores... 8 to 12 feet
along west facing shores... and 5 to 8 feet along south facing
* Timing... through tonight.
* Impacts... moderate... expect strong breaking waves... shore
break... and strong long shore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Beachgoers... swimmers... and surfers should heed all advice given
by ocean safety officials and exercise caution.
Statement as of 4:29 PM HST on October 19, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Honolulu HI...
A record rainfall of 3.4 inch(es) was set at Honolulu HI today.
This breaks the old record of 1.86 set in 1999.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Freeze Warning
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New York - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning