Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:05 PM CDT on September 25, 2016
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on October 01, 2016
511 PM CDT Sat Sep 24 2016
... Flood Warning now in effect until Tuesday afternoon...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Iowa river at Marshalltown... or from Minerva creek near
Albion... to Timber Creek near Le Grand.
* Until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 9:00 PM Sunday the stage was 18.2 feet... or 0.8 feet below
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise to flood stage late Monday evening. Continue rising
to 19.2 feet... or 0.2 feet above flood stage... Tuesday morning.
Then begin falling and go below flood stage Tuesday afternoon.
* Impact... at 19.0 feet... water affects Iowa 14 north of the river as
well as Iowa 330 south of Albion.
Lat... Lon 4204 9297 4212 9308 4214 9302 4205 9277
4200 9277 4204 9297
... Flood Warning in effect until early Saturday morning...
The National Weather Service in Des Moines has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Iowa river near Tama Hwy e49... or from Timber Creek near Le
Grand... to Salt Creek near Belle Plaine.
* Until early Saturday morning.
* At 5:00 PM Saturday the stage was 11.6 feet... or 0.9 feet below
* Flood stage is 12.5 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise to flood stage Tuesday afternoon. Continue rising
to 13.1 feet... or 0.6 feet above flood stage... Wednesday evening.
Then begin falling and go below flood stage early Saturday
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... water may begin affecting the outside lanes
of portions of US 30. Water covers several County roads.
Lat... Lon 4200 9277 4205 9277 4190 9230 4186 9230
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory, Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Frost Advisory
- Florida - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Special Statement , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Minnesota - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Frost Advisory
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Wyoming - Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory