Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:20 PM CDT on May 02, 2016
... Flood Warning now in effect until late Thursday evening...
The Flood Warning continues for
the north Raccoon river near Perry... or from the Greene-Dallas
County line... to Adel.
* Until late Thursday evening.
* At 8:15 PM Monday the stage was 16.1 feet... or 1.1 feet above
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Forecast... rise to 16.4 feet... or 1.4 feet above flood stage...
Tuesday afternoon. Then begin falling and go below flood stage
late Thursday evening.
* Impact... at 16.5 feet... 125th trail north of Dawson and west of
Highway p46 is affected.
Lat... Lon 4159 9403 4186 9423 4186 9410 4161 9394
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Fire Weather Watch
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Fire Weather Warning
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement