Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, Idaho Palouse
Statement as of 10:02 AM PDT on March 24, 2017
Expires 6:40 PM EDT on March 29, 2017
1002 am PDT Fri Mar 24 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
the St Joe river at St Maries.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:30 am Friday the stage was 35.56 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.50 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and will continue.
* Forecast... the river is expected to continue to fall but remaining
above flood stage through next week.
Lat... Lon 4701 11627 4717 11663 4728 11668 4740 11665 4735 11632
* at 36.0 feet... extensive lowland flooding is likely. Some sections
of the St Joe River Road may be inundated. Water will be up to some
homes in the trailer park on St Maries River Road. Water will
approach the flood gates in the levee at the Aqua Park.
* At 35.0 feet... water will be up to Aqua Avenue in St Maries.
* At 33.0 feet... water may be over St Joe city Road.
* At 32.5 feet... minor flooding will occur throughout the low lying
areas of the St Joe valley. Water will be observed behind levees
due to seepage. Minor flooding of the Aqua Park along the river's
edge. Outbuildings along the river that are not behind levees may
... Flood Warning now in effect until Wednesday afternoon...
the Flood Warning continues for
the lake Coeur D Alene
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 8:30 am Friday the stage was 2134.18 feet.
* Flood stage is 2133.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and will continue.
* Forecast... the lake is expected to continue to fall to below flood
stage on Wednesday.
Lat... Lon 4773 11694 4771 11656 4733 11667 4730 11696 4773 11694
* at 2134.8 feet... at this stage, fernan creek may begin flowing from
Coeur D'Alene Lake into Fernan Lake.
* At 2134.8 feet... the couer d'alene resort boardwalk, Independence
Point docks, and the 3rd street boat launch and parking lot will be
partially flooded. City beach and the city beach parking area will
be partially flooded. Several recreational picnic areas, docks, and
campsites around the lake and along the Chain Lakes will between
Harrison and Cataldo will be flooded. Businesses at the corner of
10th street and Lakeshore drive in Coeur D'Alene may have flooded
parking lots and water approaching their buildings.
* At 2134.7 feet... the boardwalk that parallels Bellerive Lane on the
Spokane river in Coeur D'Alene may be submerged and the docks may
* At 2134.4 feet... Squaw Bay Road at neachen Bay and Blue Lake Road
near Springston bridge in Harrison may be flooded at this stage.
Flooding may also occur at this stage on Black Rock Road east of
Highway 3, Lake Road, Thompson Lake Road, Willow Creek Road and
Evans Creek Road.
* At 2134.0 feet... Harbor Island may begin to experience minor
flooding. Water may begin to cover Loffs Bay Road at Loffs Bay.
* At 2133.5 feet... low areas at campground on Wolf Lodge Bay Road,
near I-90 and highgway 97, may begin to flood.
* At 2133.0 feet... if there are waves or boat wakes there may be some
minor flooding of residential and commercial property around the
lake. Flooding of lowland areas and some secondary roads adjacent
to Route 3 is likely, including Killarney Lake Road, Bull Run Road,
Rainey Hill Road, Medimont Road, and River Road between Highway 3
and Tamarack Ridge Road. Loffs Bay Road at Mica creek may also
begin to flood.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement , Winter Weather Statement
- Alaska - Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- California - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia -
- Idaho - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch
- Kansas -
- Louisiana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Tornado Warning , Tornado Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Maine - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Wind Advisory
- Missouri - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- New Mexico - Special Statement
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Lake Wind Advisory
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Advisory
- Rhode Island -
- South Carolina - Dense Smoke Advisory
- Tennessee - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Statement
- Texas - Tornado Warning , Tornado Watch , Tornado Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Warning