Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, Eastern Magic Valley
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:42 AM MDT on July 24, 2014
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on July 24, 2014
... Red flag warning remains in effect from 9 am this morning to
9 PM MDT this evening for gusty winds and low humidity for fire
zones 422 and 427...
* affected area: in Idaho... fire zone 422 Sawtooth
Range/northern sawtooth nf... fire zone 427 Goose Creek and
Raft River Valley/southern sawtooth nf.
* Timing: Thursday morning through Thursday evening.
* Wind: increasing through the morning with gusts in excess of
25 to 30 mph by noon.
* Humidity: 7 to 14 percent.
* Impacts: the combination of gusty winds and low humidity will
create critical fire weather conditions.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior. Please advise the
appropriate officials or fire crews in the field of the red flag
warning for portions of southeast Idaho.
- Alabama - Dense Fog Advisory
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , High Wind Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Oklahoma - Excessive Heat Watch , Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Tennessee - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report