Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, Southern Twin Falls County
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 1:48 AM MDT on July 23, 2014
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on July 24, 2014
... Fire Weather Watch now in effect from Thursday morning through
Thursday evening for gusty winds and low humidity for fire zones
422 and 427...
The Fire Weather Watch is now in effect from Thursday morning
through Thursday evening.
* Affected area: in Idaho... fire zone 422 Sawtooth
Range/northern sawtooth nf... fire zone 427 Goose Creek and
Raft River Valley/southern sawtooth nf.
* Timing: Thursday morning through Thursday evening.
* Wind: increasing through the morning with gusts in excess of 25
to 30 mph by noon.
* Humidity: 7 to 14 percent.
* Impacts: the combination of gusty winds and low humidity will
create critical fire weather conditions.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Please advise the appropriate officials or
fire crews in the field of the Fire Weather Watch for portions of
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Hampshire - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Flash Flood Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report