Current Watches and Warnings
Illinois, Rock Island
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 10:04 PM CDT on October 23, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on October 24, 2014
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am CDT Friday...
* timing... dense fog over eastern Iowa will slowly spread east
overnight... affecting all of southeast and eastern Iowa and
far northwest Illinois by early morning.
* Visibilities... under one quarter mile with near zero
visibility in some places.
* Impacts... visibilities may change suddenly over short
distances as the fog initially develops. The fog will impact
evening travel and the morning commute. Motorists should allow
extra travel time.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch
- Delaware - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Maine - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- North Dakota - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement