Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 1:36 AM CDT on September 17, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on September 17, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am CDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in St Louis has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 10 am CDT this morning.
* Timing... dense fog expected overnight and into early Wednesday morning.
* Visibilities... one quarter mile or less at times.
* Impacts... widespread low visibilities will make for hazardous
A dense fog advisory is issued when dense fog will substantially
reduce visibilities... to one-quarter mile or less... resulting in
hazardous driving conditions in some areas. Motorists are advised
to use caution and slow down... as objects on and near roadways
will be seen only at close range.
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement , Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report