Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:53 PM CDT on October 23, 2016
Expires 6:30 PM EDT on October 24, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Little Wabash River near Clay City.
* Until Monday afternoon.
* At 845 PM Sunday the stage was 18.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 18.5 feet... Wilcox bridge Lane floods just east of the
Little Wabash River near the gage location. Blueflower Lane
southeast of the gage begins to flood.
Fld observed forecast 6am
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed
Little Wabash River
Clay City 18 18.8 sun 9 PM 18.3 15.6 10.8
Lat... Lon 3878 8846 3871 8829 3860 8820 3860 8832
3867 8838 3870 8846
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Warning , High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Arkansas - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Flood Warning
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Texas - Public Information Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report