Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 11:05 PM CDT on September 16, 2014
Expires 5:00 PM EDT on September 19, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau
* until Friday afternoon.
* At 10:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 31.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage during the early morning hours on
Wednesday. It is expected to crest at 32.5 feet on Wednesday evening.
The river will fall below flood stage by late Friday morning.
* Impact... at 32.0 feet... minor flooding occurs. The Mississippi
River backs into several creeks producing flooding.
Lat... Lon 3769 8959 3732 8963 3723 8959 3725 8941
3744 8934 3769 8935
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Blowing Dust Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report