Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 5:00 AM CDT on July 01, 2016
Expires 6:00 AM EDT on July 02, 2016
... Flash Flood Watch in effect from this evening through late
The National Weather Service in Goodland has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for portions of east central Colorado and
Kansas... including the following areas... in east central
Colorado... Cheyenne County and Kit Carson County. In Kansas...
Greeley... Logan... Sherman... Wallace and Wichita.
* From this evening through early Saturday morning.
* Excessive rainfall from showers and thunderstorms is expected to
fall on wet soils from the past several days.
* Flash flooding could wash out local roads, particularly in rural
areas prone to flooding tonight. Turn around, dont drown.
A Flash Flood Watch means that additional rainfall may result in
flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
Monitor later forecasts and be prepared to move quickly to higher
ground should flash flooding occur.
- Alabama - Air Quality Alert
- Alaska - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- California - Flash Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flash Flood Watch , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report
- New York - Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Special Statement, Air Quality Alert , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Flash Flood Watch
- Wisconsin - Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report