Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:05 PM CDT on August 29, 2014
Expires 5:10 PM EDT on September 01, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at St Joseph.
* From this evening to Monday afternoon.
* At 8:30 PM Friday the stage was 17.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 19.1 feet by
early Sunday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Sunday
* At 19.0 feet... backwater from the Missouri River floods property
along the Nodaway river at Nodaway, Missouri.
* At 17.0 feet... lowland flooding upstream and downstream from St.
location fs stage day/time forecast
St Joseph 17 17.4 Fri 08 PM 19.1 early Sunday morning
lat... Lon 3991 9501 3990 9489 3975 9483 3964 9488 3970 9505
- Alaska - Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Illinois - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flash Flood Watch
- Michigan - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Watch
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement