Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 4:15 AM EDT on July 25, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on July 25, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 am EDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Jackson has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 9 am EDT this morning.
* Timing... until after sunrise... dense fog will be widespread.
However... the fog will begin to lift and start to dissipate
between 8 and 9 am EDT.
* Visibility... one quarter of a mile or less in most locations and
areas near zero in the valleys.
* Impacts... increased travel times this morning will result from the
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
Statement as of 12:55 AM EDT on July 25, 2014
Expires 9:30 AM EDT on July 25, 2014
... Areas of dense fog to affect east Kentucky through the overnight...
The combination of light winds and plenty of moisture in the air is
leading to the formation of dense fog across east Kentucky overnight.
Some locations will see visibility reduced to down around a hundred
feet through dawn. Look for the fog to start to clear up between 8
and 9 am EDT Friday.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Kansas - Heat Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Areal Flood Warning
- Missouri - Heat Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Heat Advisory
- Nevada - Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning