Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:40 PM EDT on May 24, 2013
Expires 4:15 AM EDT on May 25, 2013
342 PM EDT Fri may 24 2013
... Patchy frost possible towards dawn Saturday morning...
A dry... cold Canadian air mass in place across the region combined
with clear skies and light winds will drive temperatures down into
the mid 30s in many of our valley areas overnight. As a result
patchy frost could develop towards dawn... mainly in our more
sheltered locations. It would be a good idea to protect any plants
which are especially sensitive to frost if you reside in the normally
colder valley locations.
... Patchy frost possible from late tonight into Saturday morning...
As high pressure built into the area today... the northerly winds
brought in some cool and dry air. The winds will diminish tonight...
and with clearing skies... temperatures will fall to the mid 30s in
the coldest valleys. This will allow for patchy frost to develop.
The frost will be limited in valleys where fog develops tonight.
However... in the normally colder valley locations... it would be a
good idea to protect any plants which are especially sensitive to
Statement as of 4:22 PM EDT on May 24, 2013
... Record low temperature set at Jackson KY...
A record low temperature of 48 degrees was set at Jackson KY today.
This breaks the old record of 49 set in 1992.
Climate records for the Jackson weather office date back to 1981.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- California - Special Weather Statement , Special Statement
- Colorado - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Florida - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Frost Advisory
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Maine - Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- North Carolina - Special Weather Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Puerto Rico - Flash Flood Watch
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Special Weather Statement
- Texas - Special Statement
- Vermont - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch
- Virgin Islands - Flash Flood Watch
- Virginia - Freeze Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Record Report
Mobile Weather Watcher
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Crews On Scene Of Rescue... Massive Tornado Rips Through... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Batting Practice Buddies Fire Near Menahga, Minn.
- Renderings Of "The Yard" In... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Senate Passes Gay Marriage... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Ice Surging Off Of Lake Mille... Hundreds Rally At Capitol For... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||The Mentalist|
|8:00 PM||48 Hours|
|9:00 PM||48 Hours|
|10:00 PM||WCCO 4 News at Ten|
|10:35 PM||Storm Stories|
|11:05 PM||Life to the Max|
|11:35 PM||CSI: Miami|