Current Watches and Warnings
Louisiana, Pointe Coupee
Statement as of 9:00 PM CDT on April 18, 2015
Expires 4:00 AM EDT on April 20, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Red River Landing.
* Until further notice.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 48.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 48.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 49.7 feet by
Tuesday evening. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
A crest near 50.0 feet is forecast to occur on may 2.
* Impact... at 48.0 feet... access roads will be inundated and
evacuation of all river islands must be complete. Protection of
people and property in the river bottom land on the river side of
the levees must be complete.
Lat... Lon 3103 9153 3102 9170 3071 9159 3074 9137
Statement as of 9:45 AM CDT on April 18, 2015
... Record consecutive days of measurable rainfall for April set at
New Orleans and Baton Rouge...
A new April record for number of consecutive days with measurable
rain set at New Orleans International Airport and Baton Rouge
Metropolitan Airport with 10 and 9 days respectively.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Blizzard Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement, Hydrologic Statement , Hydrologic Statement
- California - Record Report
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Maine - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Watch , Coastal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Special Statement, Hydrologic Statement , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- New Hampshire - Coastal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- New York - Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Wind Advisory
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Watch , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- - Small Craft Advisory