Current Watches and Warnings
Louisiana, West Baton Rouge
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 10:09 PM CDT on April 30, 2016
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on May 01, 2016
... Flash Flood Watch now in effect through Sunday evening...
The Flash Flood Watch is now in effect for
* portions of southeast Louisiana and southern Mississippi...
including the following areas... in southeast Louisiana...
Ascension... Assumption... East Baton Rouge... East Feliciana...
Iberville... Livingston... northern Tangipahoa... Pointe Coupee...
southern Tangipahoa... St. Helena... St. James... St. John The
Baptist... St. Tammany... Washington... West Baton Rouge and West
Feliciana. In southern Mississippi... Amite... Pike... Walthall
* Through Sunday evening
* additional 1 to 3 inches of rain with isolated higher amounts
* Primary impacts will be flash flooding of low lying locations
especially in urban areas with poor drainage or along low
lying rural roads. Flooding of streams... creeks and bayous can
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alaska - Wind Advisory
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Warning
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- New York - Record Report
- Ohio - Flash Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning , Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Flash Flood Watch , Coastal Flood Statement, Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Flash Flood Watch
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement