Current Watches and Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 8:48 PM CDT on April 01, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on April 02, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect from 10 am to 7 PM CDT
Thursday for strong winds and low humidity for fire weather zones
047... 048... 049... 054... 055... 056... 057... 058... 064... 065... 066...
067... 073... 074... 075... 082... 083... 091 and 092...
* wind... sustained west 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph
* Humidity... falling to around 15 percent Thursday afternoon.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Statement as of 1:26 AM CDT on April 02, 2015
... Record high temperature set at Minneapolis/St Paul MN...
A record high temperature of 84 degrees was set at Twin Cities MN
yesterday... April 1. This breaks the old record of 82 set in 1882.
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Florida - Public Information Statement
- Idaho - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Minnesota - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Freeze Warning
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Utah - Freeze Watch , Hard Freeze Watch , Hard Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Washington - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report