Current Watches and Warnings
Missouri, St. Francois
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:19 AM CDT on July 01, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on July 02, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through Thursday morning...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of east central Missouri and southeast Missouri...
including the following counties... in east central Missouri...
Crawford MO... Franklin MO... Gasconade MO... Jefferson MO...
Montgomery MO... Warren MO and Washington MO. In southeast
Missouri... Iron MO... Madison MO... Reynolds MO... St. Francois
MO and Ste. Genevieve MO.
* Through Thursday morning
* several rounds of heavy rain producing thunderstorms are
expected to affect parts of central Missouri beginning this
morning and continuing into Thursday morning. Very heavy
rainfall between 2 and 4 inches is expected during this period
with local amounts of 5 or more inches possible.
* Heavy rainfall will result in flooding of low lying or poor
drainage areas... and ultimately dangerous flash flooding on
smaller creeks and streams. Significant rises on larger
streams and rivers will also be possible.
A Flash Flood Watch means that flash flooding is possible but not
imminent in the watch area. People in the watch area should be
aware of the possibility of heavy rainfall and flash flooding.
Check your preparedness requirements... especially if you live in
flood prone areas. Stay informed... and be ready for quick action
if flooding is observed or if a Flash Flood Warning is issued.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Dense Smoke Advisory
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Areal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Watch / Flood Statement
- Michigan - Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Flood Advisory
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- North Carolina - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Ohio - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Wyoming - Record Report