Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:00 AM CDT on August 05, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on August 06, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect from 7 am CDT this morning
through Thursday morning...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of central Missouri... east central Missouri... south
central Missouri... southwest Missouri and west central
Missouri... including the following in central ... Missouri...
Benton... Camden... Hickory... Maries... Miller... Morgan and
Pulaski. In east central Missouri... Phelps. In south central
Missouri... Dent... Shannon and Texas. In southwest Missouri...
Cedar... Christian... Dade... Dallas... Douglas... Greene...
Laclede... Lawrence... Polk... Webster and Wright. In west
central Missouri... St. Clair.
* From 7 am CDT this morning through Thursday morning
* one to three inches of rainfall with isolated higher amounts
will be possible through Thursday morning and may lead to flash
* The heavy rain will likely lead to some flash flooding...
especially over low lying areas and near creeks and streams.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory, Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning
- Wyoming - Record Report