Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:26 PM CDT on August 03, 2015
Expires 6:30 PM EDT on August 07, 2015
... Flood Warning extended until Friday afternoon...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Natchez
* until Friday afternoon.
* At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 51.7 feet and falling.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 48 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue falling and will fall below
flood stage by Friday.
* Impact... at 51.0 feet... water is covering the roads in old downtown
area of Fort Adams.
* Impact... at 48.0 feet... Carthage Point Road becomes impassable.
* Impact... at 47.0 feet... water begins to enter the former Belwood
Golf course and Carthage Point Road area south of Natchez.
Flood observed forecast 7 am crest
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu crest time date
Lower Mississippi River
Natchez 48 51.7 Mon 8 PM 51.4 50.2 49.1 falling
Lat... Lon 3101 9170 3130 9167 3193 9129 3187 9114
3130 9147 3100 9154
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Flood Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Special Statement
- Maryland - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Montana - Flash Flood Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- South Dakota - Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- West Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report