Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:56 PM CDT on April 18, 2015
Expires 11:56 PM EDT on April 19, 2015
... Flood Warning extended until further notice... the Flood Warning continues for
the Chickasawhay at Leakesville
* from tomorrow late morning until further notice.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by tomorrow late morning and continue to
rise near 22 feet by Tuesday early afternoon.
* At 20 feet... flooding of lowlands in the area will occur.
Lat... Lon 3144 8857 3144 8846 3108 8854 3098 8873
3100 8875 3110 8858
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 11:45 PM CDT on April 18, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on April 19, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 7 am CDT Sunday...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of Alabama and southeast Mississippi... including the
following areas... in Alabama... Choctaw... Clarke... Monroe...
Washington and Wilcox. In southeast Mississippi... George...
Greene... Perry... stone and Wayne.
* Until 7 am CDT Sunday
* what and where... showers and thunderstorms are expected to
develop across the area through tonight. The heavier storms
may produce up to 2 to 4 inches of rainfall which may lead to
* Impacts... possible Road closures. Local creek flooding... as
well as water flowing over roadways will develop in areas that
receive the highest rain.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Blizzard Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement
- California - Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Maine - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Watch , Coastal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- New Hampshire - Coastal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- New York - Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Watch , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Watch , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Virginia - Areal Flood Watch
- - Small Craft Advisory