Current Watches and Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 3:39 AM MDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on October 31, 2014
... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM MDT this
afternoon for Fort Peck Lake...
A lake Wind Advisory for Fort Peck Lake remains in effect until
6 PM MDT this afternoon.
* Timing... through this afternoon.
* Winds... southeast at 20 to 30 mph.
* Impacts... these winds will make open waters of the lake rough
and hazardous... and may result in high waves which may tip
or swamp smaller craft.
Boaters should use extreme caution if venturing onto Fort Peck
Lake. For your personal safety... avoid the open waters. Stay
close to shore or around protected areas.
- Alabama - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Watch
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- Nebraska - Wind Advisory
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Freeze Warning, Lake Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Lake Wind Advisory
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement
- - Gale Warning