Current Watches and Warnings
Montana, Northern Park
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:19 PM MDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on August 31, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect until midnight MDT tonight...
* impacts: low humidities... very warm temperatures... and gusty
winds will create critical fire weather conditions through this
evening. A wind shift with a strong cold front this evening
could cause fires to grow rapidly and erratically.
* Affected area:
in south central Mt... fire weather zones 123... 124... 125... 126...
127 and 128.
* Counties affected:
in central Mt... Golden Valley... Musselshell... Wheatland.
In south central Mt... Carbon... park... Stillwater... Sweet Grass
In southwest Mt... Gallatin.
* Wind: southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph... shifting
to the west or northwest with gusts to 45 mph this evening.
* Humidity: 18 to 23 percent.
* Temperatures: from the mid 80s to the lower 90s.
Obey local fire restrictions and be very careful with any activity
that could spark a fire.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement, Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Record Report
- Indiana - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Flash Flood Warning
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement