Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Avery
Statement as of 4:26 AM EDT on October 25, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 25, 2014
... Frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am EDT this morning...
* locations... portions of the central and northern mountains of
western North Carolina.
* Temperatures... lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the mid 60s.
* Winds... northwest 5 to 10 mph.
* Impacts... sensitive plants may be killed or damaged by frost.
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- Arizona - Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory
- Kansas - Record Report
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory
- Texas - Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory
- Washington - Wind Advisory
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Record Report