Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Carteret
Coastal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 3:07 AM EDT on April 20, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
... Coastal Flood Advisory remains in effect until 8 PM EDT this
* location... Soundside locations of Carteret... Craven and
* Coastal flooding... water levels rises of 2 to 3 feet above
* Timing... through today.
* Impacts... some localized flooding of roads and low lying areas
adjacent to the sound.
A coastal Flood Advisory indicates that onshore winds and tides
will combine to generate flooding of low areas along the shore.
Statement as of 1:26 AM EDT on April 20, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at New Bern NC...
a record rainfall of 1.57 inch(es) was set at New Bern NC yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 0.8 set in 1988.
Local Storm Report
04/19/2014 0410 PM
Harlowe, Carteret County.
Coastal flood, reported by spotter.
Spotter near Club Foot Creek reported minor flooding
with 3.5 ft water level rises.
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Mexico - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning