Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 4:55 AM CDT on July 23, 2014
Expires 10:00 AM EDT on July 23, 2014
The National Weather Service in Hastings has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
southeastern Gosper County in south central Nebraska...
western Harlan County in south central Nebraska...
eastern Furnas County in south central Nebraska...
* until 900 am CDT
* at 453 am CDT... Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to a
persistent narrow line of thunderstorms. This will cause minor
flooding in the advisory area. Doppler radar indicates that some
areas have likely observed at least 2 inches of rain in a short
time... with an additional 1 to 2 inches possible.
* Some locations that could experience flooding include...
Oxford... Stamford... Edison and Hollinger.
This includes the following streams and drainages... Foster Creek...
Dry Creek... Prairie Dog creek... Spring Creek... School Creek... Beaver
Creek... Sappa creek... sheep creek... Honey Creek... Twin
Creek... Milrose creek... Swartz Creek and Deep Creek.
Excessive runoff from heavy rainfall will cause flooding of small
creeks and streams... as well as farm and country roads. Do not
attempt to travel across flooded roads. Find alternate routes.
Lat... Lon 4044 9978 4042 9965 4040 9964 4035 9964
4035 9961 4002 9942 4000 9958 4000 9967
- Alabama - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory
- California - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Fire Weather Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New York - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Flash Flood Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report