Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:37 PM CDT on July 01, 2016
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on July 03, 2016
... Flash Flood Watch in effect from Saturday morning through
The National Weather Service in Omaha/valley has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for a portion of southeast Nebraska...
including the following areas... gage... Jefferson... Johnson...
Nemaha... Pawnee and Richardson.
* From Saturday morning through Sunday morning
* rain will increase in coverage and intensity Saturday morning
and continue off and on through the day Saturday into Saturday
night. Total rainfall of 3 to 5 inches could fall in some areas
by Sunday morning.
* Widespread excessive rainfall could lead to flash flooding of
creeks and streams... as well as other low-lying areas and urban
locations. This may include areas that are not typically prone
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alabama - Air Quality Alert
- Alaska - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arizona - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flash Flood Watch
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Maryland - Areal Flood Warning
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Watch
- Montana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Nevada - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- New York - Beach Hazard Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- Tennessee - Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Fire Weather Watch
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement