Current Watches and Warnings
New Hampshire, Belknap
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 2:31 AM EDT on May 05, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on May 05, 2015
... Red flag warning in effect from noon today to 8 PM EDT this
evening for critical fire weather conditions...
The National Weather Service in gray has issued a red flag
warning for critical fire weather conditions... which is in effect
from noon today to 8 PM EDT this evening. The Fire Weather Watch
is no longer in effect.
* Affected area... fire weather zone 001 northern Coos... fire
weather zone 002 southern Coos... fire weather zone 003
northern Grafton... fire weather zone 004 northern Carroll...
fire weather zone 005 southern Grafton... fire weather zone 006
southern Carroll... fire weather zone 007 northern Oxford...
fire weather zone 007 Sullivan... fire weather zone 008
northern Franklin... fire weather zone 008 Merrimack... fire
weather zone 009 Central Somerset... fire weather zone 009
Belknap... fire weather zone 011 Cheshire NH... fire weather
zone 012 southern Oxford... fire weather zone 012 eastern
Hillsborough NH... fire weather zone 013 southern Franklin...
fire weather zone 014 southern Somerset and fire weather zone
015 western and central Hillsborough NH.
* Winds... northwest 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Timing... this afternoon through this evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 20 percent.
* Temperatures... in the lower 60s.
* Lightning... none.
* Impacts... any fires may spread rapidly and uncontrollably.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures will
create explosive fire growth potential.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Fire Weather Warning
- Minnesota - Frost Advisory
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory
- New Hampshire - Fire Weather Warning
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- North Dakota - Fire Weather Watch
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement