Current Watches and Warnings
New Jersey, Hunterdon
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:12 AM EDT on April 18, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on April 18, 2015
... Red flag warning in effect from 3 PM this afternoon to 8 PM
EDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly has issued a red flag
warning. It is in effect from 300 PM until 800 PM.
* Affected areas... Berks County, upper Montgomery County, Bucks
County, the Lehigh Valley and the Poconos in Pennsylvania, as
well as much of northwestern and central New Jersey.
* Wind... west at 10 to 15 mph from mid afternoon into early
evening with gusts up to 20 or 25 mph.
* Humidity... dropping to 20 to 25 percent during the afternoon.
* Temperatures... afternoon highs generally from 75 to 80 degrees.
* Impacts... any wildfires that develop during the afternoon will
have the potential to spread rapidly. Outdoor burning is not
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are expected due to a combination of strong winds, low relative
humidity and dry fuels. Any fires that develop may quickly get out
of control and become difficult to contain.
For more information about wildfire danger, burn restrictions and
wildfire prevention and education please visit your state forestry
or environmental protection website.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Arizona - Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- Florida - Flash Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory
- Maine - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch
- Maryland - Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Special Statement
- New Jersey - Fire Weather Warning
- New Mexico - Winter Weather Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory
- Wisconsin - Fire Weather Warning
- Wyoming - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory