Current Watches and Warnings
New Mexico, Central Tularosa Basin
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 4:42 AM MST on December 19, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EST on December 19, 2014
... Dense fog advisory now in effect until 9 am MST this morning...
The dense fog advisory is now in effect until 9 am MST this
* Event: patchy dense fog across The Lowlands of southwest and
south central New Mexico through the early morning hours.
Areas of less dense fog possible across far West Texas.
* Visibilities: severe reductions in visibility down to less
than 1/4 mile.
* Timing: through the early morning pre-dawn hours until 2 hours
after sunrise... breaking up around 9 am MDT.
* Impact: significant travel danger with severely reduced
visibilities. Motorist are urged to slow down... use low
beams... and pull off the Road if necessary to stay safe.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Arkansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Winter Storm Watch , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch
- Maine - Record Report
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Statement , Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Dense Fog Advisory
- New York - Winter Weather Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Winter Weather Statement , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Public Information Statement
- Utah - Winter Storm Watch
- Washington - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch , Air Stagnation Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Winter Storm Watch , Dense Fog Advisory